Please take note of the type of materials I am willing to review BEFORE making a request. Turning down a request can be awkward for me and you as well and I prefer to avoid it altogether.
My blog is specific and caters to a PG-13 audience (ie: the subtitle “Stories for the ENTIRE family”). I review Romance books (All genres), YA (All genres), Children’s Books, Bibles and study aids, and every now and then non-fiction if I feel it’s something I would be interested in. I have also been known to review Apps and music if appropriate for my blog specifications.
Please note the following:
- While I make it a priority to review every book I receive through whatever means, I may occasionally come across a book that is impossible for me to finish simply because it doesn’t hold my interest. In that rare instance I will mark the book as DNF on Goodreads. I may comment but I WILL NOT give it a specific rating.
- All reviews for blog tours will, of course, have a “read by” date and will be met unless in case of sickness or events beyond my control.
- All other review requests will not be given a specific deadline but will be completed on a first come, first serve basis.
- All reviews will be posted on Goodreads, Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Books-A-Million, Christian Book Distributors, Deeper Shopping, Novel Crossing, LibraryThing and Shelfari (If applicable). I feel this is very generous but if there are any other places you would like it posted please specify and I will do what I can.
- Any ARC’s provided for review WILL NOT be sold, given away or traded. That is a valued trust I refuse to break.
- All other books provided are fair game and, if not kept by me, will be loaned or used in giveaways on my blog.
- VERY IMPORTANT! If you ask for a review stating it is PG-13 and, upon inspection, I feel it isn’t appropriate for my audience I will post it on the retail sites but I WILL NOT post it on my blog. Please save us both the trouble by not asking.